Our staff consists of scientists with great international achievements, perfectly combining theoretical knowledge of dietetics with practical skills and what is very important, excellently teaching classes and exercises. They are open to the latest developments in the field of dietetics and often create them by themselves. Many of them watch television programs, read articles, and use the advice and consultation.
The staff of academics includes:
- Adam Kołątaj, professor, MD, PhD – an eminent scholar of Zakład Genetyki Zwierząt PAN (Department of Genetics of Animals PAN), an author of hundreds of scientific papers, cited around the world.
- Grażyna Cichosz, professor MD, PhD – an eminent scholar, the world-known authority in the study of milk fats, which proved, among others, the high nutritional and health value of butter.
- Hanna Czeczot, professor MD, PhD – an excellent educator, European-format scientist, investigating the impact of nutrition on health processes and diseases.
- Magdalena Białkowska PhD – the most famous person in the country, through the media, a nutritionist-specialist for maintaining a healthy weight,
- Jolanta Klusek MD, PhD,
- Justyna Klusek PhD,
- Monika Wójcicka – Kloch PhD,
- Kornelia Niemyska PhD,
- Artur Jóźwik DM, PhD,
- Joanna Rachtan – Janicka PhD,
- Iwona Stanisławska PhD